Maxon CINEMA 4D 2024.0.0 for Win/Mac
CINEMA 4D | File Size win 1.2 GB / mac 2.0 GB
VIEW DEMO AND INFO PAGE
Cinema 4D is a professional 3D modeling, animation, simulation and rendering software solution. Its fast, powerful,
flexible and stable toolset make 3D workflows more accessible and efficient for design, motion graphics,
VFX, AR/MR/VR, game development and all types of visualization professionals. Cinema
4D produces stunning results, whether working on your own or in a team.
Cinema 4D 2024 provides unmatched speed and performance for the most sophisticated creative scenes. Rigid Body Simulations
can now interact with all existing forces, pyro, cloth and soft bodies. Pyro shines with a hot new
feature that allows fire to be emitted from particles and matrices. And the new Vertex Normal
tools offer artists unparalleled precision to perfect surfaces.
- Cinema 4D 2024 is more than twice as fast as previous versions - through the power of Maxon's
brand new core that optimizes speed and performance.
- Thanks to the addition of Rigid Body Simulations to Cinema 4D's Unified Simulation System, solid objects
can now interact with all simulation types in the scene - be it soft bodies, cloth, ropes or Pyro.
- Pyro now offers more precise controls for artists to art direct their simulation and ensure it matches their vision.
By adding the Pyro tag to standard particle emitters, thinking particle geometries and matrix cloners, they can
now emit Pyro. This enables artists to create filmic scenes with fire, smoke trails and explosions or visualize
beautiful fireworks in the night sky. With the help of UpRes, creatives can use a lower resolution simulation
for quicker turnarounds during the art direction and concepting stage of a project and then
render the simulation in full quality for final output.
- Cinema 4D 2024 introduces new vertex normal controls that give artists full control over
adjusting vertex and polygon normals to remove shading artifacts.
- The new modeling tools in Cinema 4D 2024 will make handling complex tasks a breeze. Select Pattern allows artists to
repeat a selection on the surface of the mesh with one click. Projection Deformer gives users quick control and
lets them move points from one object to another in any direction.
- The Node UI in Cinema 4D 2024 has been revamped. Apart from improving the overall look, the new Notes feature
shines with direct annotations in the Node Editor that artists can use to document their nodal network.
Скачать с Turbobit.net - Win
Скачать с Turbobit.net - Mac
Скачать с Uploadcloud.pro - Win
Скачать с Uploadcloud.pro - Mac